Friday, January 9, 2009

Going Sleding.

Yesterday we went sledding at the East Carbon park. Some of our friends were there so we sledded with them. After we had been there for a while, the missionaries showed up. They sledded with us even though they were in there suits and dress shoes. One of them was from Texas, and had never gone sledding or even seen snow in real life before! And while we were there we FINALLY GOT TIFFANY TO GO SLEDDING! Every time that I can remember when we went sledding Tiffany would come but never actually gone down. But this time she finally did go down, but she only went once (You gotta stat some where). Well here are some pictures, if the pictures don't look that great It's because my Dad took them and he isn't good with computers, cameras, DVD players, figuring out how to set digital clocks etc.


Here are the elders walking back up after there race.















Here is Jack and Katelin, on our runner sled.


Here is Me about to race the Elders down the hill (notice that Tiffany isn't there).

Here is Me, one of the Elders, and Tiffany walking back up the hill
(Tiffany only had to walk up that 1 time because shes only actualy gone down a hill on a sled 1nce in her life).

Here Is Tiffany after she finally went down,
(for the first time ever in her whole entire life!)










I probly put to many pictures on but oh well ;-) (>*_*)>

1 comments:

Katrina said...

Hi Cody, Thanks for showing us the sledding pictures. That's kind of funny that Tiff won't sled. I think sledding is lots of fun! I love sliding fast down a hill. How is your merit badge goals coming along? I love you lots.