Friday, December 12, 2008

My goings on.

Hmmm, well Ive been sick for a while. I'm working on getting Merritt badges in Scouts, the ones I chose to work on are computers, Indian lore, and first aid. AND In my first aid class I got to do C.P.R on a dummy. We out up our Christmas tree and other decorations, and Christmas is in 13 days and counting. I started reading "In Freedoms Cause". We finally got my mom's computer working, Oh and there was a stabbing in out town last night. Now please enjoy the following pictures!



Here is cute Spencer.
Here is Tiffany looking pretty happy......


Here's Travis being a bully to his nephew Gabriel.


Here is ME and my other siblings.
Here is Darth Vader is the park.



Here is Buddy looking happy with his new bone he got for Christmas.
And here is a pile of kittens!

The end of my amazing post.

4 comments:

Sondra said...

I love the latest post Cody! Nice to hear about what has been going on with you. I hope the poor fellow who was stabbed will be ok. I also hope that you get well quickly.

Love,
Your Mommy!

Anonymous said...

Nice post Cody. I have a feeling Dakota is not going to like a picture in it. this is Cheyenne

Brenda Campbell Hansen said...

I love all the pictures! Sounds like you've had lots of fun!

Katrina said...

Cody, I am sorry you have been sick lately. I hope you are feeling better now. A few people in my home have had colds lately. So far I have lucked out and I feel pretty good. Although I could use more sleep and some down time now and then.

Your merit badges sound like interesting subjects. I think it is important to learn about computers now days. Indian lore is an interesting subject too. It's always important to know about our history. Did you know that Uncle Bryan is part Indian?

Is the book "In Freedom's Cause" any good?

I love you. Have a Merry Christmas! And give Dakota and Cheyenne a hug for me. I miss you all.