YESTERDAY WAS THANKS GIVING!!! I decided to post about this before I could decide not to. When we got there there wasn't that many people. But of course before to long LOTS of people showed up. Well I guess it was like most other Thanks Givings, there was lots of people there, we all stood in line, we got allot of food (thanks to who ever brought the cheese rolls), we finished eating, we waited for the pie to be cut, we waited some more, really starting to want pie, WHY WILL NO ONE CUT THE PIE!!!! But eventually some one did cut the pie and I had a small piece of every one (except chery BLECK! sorry to who ever brought the cherry pie but I just don't like cherry's). And then I got on the computer for a while. And eventually everyone left (except Trevor who spent the night with us. And that night some people went up stairs with Grandpa and watched Wall-E but I didn't. Then we went to bed and I had to sleep on the couch. Then I woke up and ate some more pie. O duh how could I be so stupid!!
I forgot to write about when we went to visit Great Grandma and Grandpa Campbell!!
Well I'll tell about it now. We went to Great G and G's house. We talked for a while. Emily had allot of fun playing with a chair that turned into a bed, and with a bunch of toys that she found.
We pretty much just sat talked and visited, and then when It was time to go Grandma gave us CHOCOLATE!! Well sorry I can't think of much else to say. My original plan was to wright a thousand words (since they say a picture is worth a thousand words and since I don't have any pictures to put on I thought I should wright a thousand words to make up for the no pictures) but I think we all know that that could never happen. Seeing as most my blog posts are pretty short. Well that's all I have to say about this Thanks Giving.
Friday, November 28, 2008
Thanks Giving 2008.
Posted by Cody Preston at 7:19 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
HA HA HA I'M THE FIRST ONE TO LEAVE A COMMENT!!!!! MUHAHAHAHAH!!!
I wish Aunt katrina, Travis and their family was there though. :-(
I love you guys. I wish I would have been there too. I think Thanksgivings with you all are always my favorite. (But don't tell Bryan's family, they might feel bad.)
I cooked for 2 days getting ready for our Thanksgiving dinner, and then got pretty sick right before the guests started coming. So I missed dinner and stayed in bed. Plus I think some of the people didn't dare eat what I had spent 2 days cooking since they figured they would get sick too. I guess I can't really blame them.
I love you and your family. We will for sure have Thanksgiving with you guys next year.
Dion made the rolls and they were GOOD!! I made the cherry pie, but I didn't eat it either. I don't like it, but Grandpa likes it so I made it for him. Love Ya!!
I'm glad to see you posing again Buddy. It was a nice Thanksgiving with a lot of people. I know that you had a hard time waiting for the pie to be cut.
Ooops, I meant that I am glad to see you posting again, not posing. I love you. I suppose I should post something. Love Mom.
Thats sounds fun, i wish i was there, I
like your background
Post a Comment