Last Wednesday was my court of honor. That's when ALL the Scouts and there parents get together. They award all the Scouts any badges or advancements they have earned, and some times do skits, tell jokes, and talk about some of the camp outs that we have gone on. Anyway at the Court of Honor i was awarded my first aid and Indian lore merit badges! I also had to talk about one of the camp outs we went on. Then at the end we got cookies and Popsicles! We didn't take the camera so I don't have any pictures to put on. Well i did this post for my school work instead of writing in my journal, but Ive written everything i can thing of about the court of honor but i still haven't written enough. But because of that last sentence and this sentence explaining the last sentence, I've finally written enough (if that even made sense).
qQwWeErRtTyYuUiIoOpP[{]}\aAsSdDfFgGhHjJkKlL;:'"zZxXcCvVbBnNmM,<.>/?!1@2#3$4%5^6&7*8(9)0_-+ That's awesome!
Saturday, January 24, 2009
Court of Honor
Posted by Cody Preston at 4:27 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Way to go on your badges, Cody! That's awesome! You guys ate popsicles...in JANUARY?!
I love to read your blog because you make me laugh...and I love the Chinese writing at the bottom of this post! What was that?!
Oh, this is your mom's cousin, by the way! Adios!
Hi Cody. Good job on getting your merit badges. That sounds pretty cool. Are you working on other merit badges now?
I hope you have a nice day today.
Post a Comment