Friday, November 2, 2007

Our ward party.

This is me dressed as a Jedi at the ward party at our church, i was going to be a skeleton but i couldn't wear the mask. We don't have a lot of money because my dad is laid off. So we had to use stuff that we already had.
This is Tiffany at the party, she is not really being anything she is just dressed for Halloween. She was helping with the food so that's why there are bowls of chili in front of her.
This is Dakota with his friend Damon. (I couldn't find a picture with just Dakota.) Dakota is a cowboy but he couldn't find his bandanna. Damon is Boba Fett from Star Wars but he couldn't wear his mask either.

Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Tiff Alaine said...

umm, hello, I was a gypsy!

Katrina said...

They were all very fine costumes. Thanks for showing us Cody. It looks like it was a fun party.

Cody Preston said...

It was!

Stacy Lynn said...

I'm tring to get T not to wear his mask. I don't like them and I don't think that they are safe also he can't wear his glasses. So please help me talk him out of wearing it.

Love your costumes. Hope you had fun.