
These are some pictures of me and the other Scouts at the Scout Camporee....
This is a picture of me, my dad, Justin, and Brenden. Justin is on the left, and Brenden is on the right. P.S. Justin and Brenden are twins.
This is a picture of the fort at the scout camp. I don't know its name or its purpose, but it was cool to look at and walk around inside it.
This is a picture of me and my scout troop at the A-frame race. The one on the A-frame is Brenden, I am in the back and the boy close to me is Justin and the other kids are cut out of the picture. What you have to do is one kid gets on the A-frame while the others keep it standing by pulling on the ropes, then two people pull on one side and the boy on the A-frame lifts one leg of the A-frame and then the two boys on the other side pull on there side and the kid on the A-frame lifts the other leg and tries to walk. The first one to the finish line wins. You need five people to play, one on the A-frame and four to pull the ropes. We came in third place out of all the troops.This is a picture of me at the archery range. I did pretty good but i wasn't the best, we each got three arrows per tern and you could take as many turns as you wanted to but you had to wait in line. I shot four times.

This is a picture of me with my pop bottle rocket.
There weren't a lot of bottles so i had to use one
that had already been used. After we made our
rockets we filled them about half way with water,
put them on the launch pad and shot them into
the sky. Mine actually flew pretty good but it didn't win.
5 comments:
Sweet cody! The A-frame race looks awesome! I would love to try that.
Cody, Thanks for the pictures and stuff. Your camp looks like a fun place to be. Was the fort actually used in earlier days?
You and your dad are very handsome in your scout uniforms. I think you should post that picture to the family site. You know how much your Grandpa Campbell will love that picture.
I love you Cody. You are an exceptional young man. And I am very proud of you.
Ya the A-frame race was really fun but i don't think you would want to try it, it was really hard, Brenden fell off three times and another boy sliped and wacked his head on the A-frame.
And no they the fort is only about four years old, they mostly just built it for looks, but when Dakota went there they had old indian tomohawks and arrow heads.
But just to let you know none of the kids got sereusly hurt in the A-frame race.
Maybe you guys should wear helmets on the A frame.
Post a Comment