Friday, November 2, 2007

Our Ward Party #2


This is Cheyenne dressed as a witch at the ward party. She has two different witch outfits, a purple one and an orange one but she likes the purple one best. Dakota and Cheyenne argued whether the cat belt she is wearing was a belt or a mask but in the end they decided that it was a mask.

This our cousin Caycen, we invited him to come to the party with us and he is dressed as a ninja. He wouldn't take the toy swords of his back because he said they where hard to put back in. Dakota was teasing him by saying that his fake muscles felt like bags full of pudding.

Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Sondra said...

That's pretty funny about the full bags of pudding. I didn't know that he told Caycen that.

I like your blog. You should post more often.

Katrina said...

Very nice costumes again. I love the witch costume with the cat belt. Even if you decided it is really a mask, it is a perfect belt.

Cody Preston said...

I will put a picture of me and Dakota in our skeleton and Darth Vader costumes later.

Kris said...

You smart guy, how do you put music on your blog?!

Cody Preston said...

Actually i just put a Drake and Josh game on the bottom of my blog, so now when ever you get on it plays the Drake and Josh theme song.