A few days ago we got a smoothie maker, and ever since we have been having at least one smoothie a day.
We found out that kiwis don't make very good smoothy's.
My favorites where the Orange Julias, and the vanilla banana.
Dad drinking a smoothie.
Saturday, April 5, 2008
Our new smoothie maker.
Posted by Cody Preston at 9:12 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
My sister and her husband love their smoothie maker too. They break it out every time we come over.
Cody, I love Mango or strawberry smoothies. I also like chocolate smoothies. They are more like a chocolate shake. Smoothies are especially good when it is hot. You'll probably love it later this summer.
True, they're good for summer. We've been freezing because we are cold but they're so yummy that we drink them anyway.
Love you Dude.
Hey Cody when we come and viset will you make me a smoothie?? How is your lap op, hope it works for you? Love you!
I have to get one of those! I love those things.
Post a Comment