A few days ago Aunt Katrina, Uncle Brian, and Travis came down to visit. We had a fire, and we all sat around it and roasted hot dogs and marshmallows.
Buddy seemed to like jumping up on uncle Brian's back. Buddy and Brian again.
Buddy trying to lick Uncle Brian.
I'm getting the feeling that buddy really likes Uncle Brian.
Tuesday, April 1, 2008
Buddy and Brian.
Posted by Cody Preston at 7:43 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
That is so cute!!
Buddy is a doll. I just love him. And I can see why he loves Bryan so much! Cut pictures.
Yep, Buddy loves Uncle Bryan! I think he misses him.
That was funny when Buddy jumpt up on Brian but still i was going to post abuot that P.S this is Cheyenne
POP is good!
This is Dakota
PS this is Dakota
Hey, did you know this is Dakota?
Dakota your a nerd.
Post a Comment