This is Spencer. He is our bishops son, but everyone in our ward knows him so we call him our ward baby. Today when we where at church i was standing in the hall and when he saw me he pointed at me and said "Grandpa!" and he doesn't even know me that well.
Sunday, March 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Spencer is so cute! I'm glad you put his picture on here. I like to look at him! That's pretty funny Cody dude!
That is a cute picture. I bet it is nice to have a ward baby. And since most babies love grandpas, this little guy must think you are pretty special!
I was shopping one day and this little girl kept pointing at me and saying "Grandma!". Her mother looked embarrassed about it. But I thought it was cute.
Katrina, that was probably a compliment from that little girl. You look like a nice person to be a grandma!
Spencer is SO cute! He's cutest of all the bishop's boys (and that's saying something!).
Post a Comment