Today Cheyenne, Dakota, and me built a snow man. It isn't that big, and it is wearing power puff girl gloves.
You can see Buddy in the back ground.
Saturday, February 23, 2008
Our snowman.
Posted by Cody Preston at 4:23 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
12 comments:
Cody, I erased the previous comment because it was some person who just put an an advertising link. Don't you hate it when they do that.
I love your snowman. I love you.
I do hate the spam. I have gotten a couple of comments in a foreign language too.
Cody, That snowman is really cute. Please tell your brother and sister that I think you all did a great job. I like the hat it is wearing too.
It's nice you can enjoy some fun in the snow since we have so much of it still. It won't be too long, and it will all melt.
It's a very cute snowman. I was a little surprised when I found out you guys built him. I'd been thinking we wouldn't ever have one this year.
I like him hes osom i still dont now what were going to name him he meltid and his glof got blown off P.S this is Cheyenne
Cheyenne insisted on naming him little Cody.
I think little Codys a good name! =D
Cody you need to make a new post. You havnt made a new post in a long time. P.S this is Cheyenne
Great lookin' snowman!
Whoa! You guys have a ton of snow! I like the snowman! Don't you hate it when the buttons keep falling off?! Me, too! Oh, this is your mom's cousin, Karmen. I like your blog!
best darn snow man I've ever seen.
yes i got twelve comments on one post that's almost a new record.
Post a Comment