The whole object of this post is to see how many comments i can get on this one post, so comment on this post as much as you want about what ever you want. P.S. Feel free to comment on my other posts to. ;-)
Hi Cody, I am at work now and read your post. So Now I will comment. But I really don't have a lot to say, other than I am hungry and I need dinner! I love you!
If you had to choose between eating a whole cube of butter (plain) or staying outside in the cold until you managed to build a seven foot snowman (complete, and with only one person to help) which would you do? Hee hee, I'm the coolest because mine is most creative. =P
I don't want to eat a whole cube of butter. Maybe I could start the van and let it get warm and sit in it to warm up between snowmen. Seven is a lot. I'd better have good boots and gloves.
Oh, I see. I don't have to build seven snowmen, just one seven foot high snowman. I don't think that I could lift the heavy snowballs for the snowman myself. I might have to get a ramp and try to figure out how to get them up there.
I still would rather do that then eat a cube of butter. Yuck!
21 comments:
Hi Cody, I am at work now and read your post. So Now I will comment. But I really don't have a lot to say, other than I am hungry and I need dinner! I love you!
Hello Cody! Im just posting cuz u told me to!!!
Here is my first comment on this post.
Hi Cody!
It sure is cold outside.
My fingers are cold right now.
How are you feeling?
I'm glad Dad starts work an hour later now. 6 am was a bit early to be to work.
Yes! nine comments already!
I'm number 10! Yes! I'm the coolest commenter.
Merry Christmas! I love you. And your are very handsome!
If you had to choose between eating a whole cube of butter (plain) or staying outside in the cold until you managed to build a seven foot snowman (complete, and with only one person to help) which would you do?
Hee hee, I'm the coolest because mine is most creative. =P
If I could wear my snow suit I would probubly chose the snowman.
I don't want to eat a whole cube of butter. Maybe I could start the van and let it get warm and sit in it to warm up between snowmen. Seven is a lot. I'd better have good boots and gloves.
Would you rather go to church, school or work with your nose painted red, or with your pants on inside out?
Just wondering.
I would go to church w/ my pants inside out! ^_^
Church with inside out pants.
And here is comment #18
Wow, that Sondra must really like you. She won't leave you alone.
WOO! post # 19!
Oh, I see. I don't have to build seven snowmen, just one seven foot high snowman. I don't think that I could lift the heavy snowballs for the snowman myself. I might have to get a ramp and try to figure out how to get them up there.
I still would rather do that then eat a cube of butter. Yuck!
YES! 21 comments. That's got to be a new record!
Post a Comment