Just comment on this post about what ever you want.
Happy birthday Cody!
I love you Cody! You're going to make a wonderful 12 year old. You'll be able to help with so many more chores now. (just kidding about that one)
Cody, I hope you had an awesome birthday. Sorry I'm not as cool an aunt as Stacy and I didn't get you lots of wonderful gifts.
Thats ok, i know all you CrAzY aunts {Just joking ;->} would have come and given me gifts if you could.
Crazy, huh? So that's what you really think of me...
Ya pretty much.
Post a Comment
Sorry I don't post much....
6 comments:
Happy birthday Cody!
I love you Cody! You're going to make a wonderful 12 year old. You'll be able to help with so many more chores now. (just kidding about that one)
Cody, I hope you had an awesome birthday. Sorry I'm not as cool an aunt as Stacy and I didn't get you lots of wonderful gifts.
Thats ok, i know all you CrAzY aunts {Just joking ;->} would have come and given me gifts if you could.
Crazy, huh? So that's what you really think of me...
Ya pretty much.
Post a Comment